E-creation works with a very limited client list to ensure our heart and soul is committed to a project. That dedication and understanding of a client’s business means we are able to react rapidly & effectively to any problem they face, whether it is technical, SEO, IT, marketing or strategic.
One year ago, we took on MemorialBenchesUK.co.uk and WealdenBenches.co.uk as a client, through a personal contact. After many years of working with numerous agencies who were not able to deliver the very unique requirements of Adam, the MD of company, E-creation took over to deliver a completely re-designed & re-engineered MemorialBenchesUK website and incremental updates to the Wealden website.
An existing PHP customisation within the Magento framework was completely reworked in order to provide a better user experience for website users and a more robust business process for backend order processing. This had always been a challenge for Adam’s business, where developer after developer had created increasingly convoluted code that was unstable & difficult to work with.
What were our goals for Adam’s business?
– Make website mobile friendly for a better user experience & Google ranking
– Improve the presentation of products with a redesigned website that was easier to use
– Optimise content on website for Google & create more effective Google Adwords campaign
– Enable automated product feeds into Google Merchant shopping adverts with ‘visual adverts’
– Optimise order processing to reduce customer questions & speed up order processing
Have a look at the website – www.memorialbenchesuk.co.uk – to see how we can redesign & redevelop your Magento E-commerce website for better business performance.