Marketing to Young People
E-creation provides design & development for councils of intelligent digital communications & marketing aimed at children & young people.
E-creation delivers intelligent thinking, design & development that understands the unique perspective of young people & their expectations from logos & branding, marketing collateral, youth directories, animations, iPhone apps & social media media such as Twitter, Facebook & YouTube.
SneakerSeeker.co.uk was design & developed as a forum for young people to express their ‘relationship’ with trainers as part of the ‘Sneaker Seeker’ museum exhibition.
E-creation helps councils make their digital communications work by offering a complete ‘hand-holding’ experience. No need for technical expertise, design skills or legal experience – we ensure your youth communications works.
End of story.
For example, when building a website, we can help with:
- content creation & copywriting
- offline marketing & advertising
- integration into social media
- search engine optimisation
- communications with government bodies
- accessibility & bug testing
- post launch technical support
- Consultation – defining the requirements
- Branding – creating a brand strategy
- Marketing – pushing the message out
- Animations – making information dynamic
- Websites – using the web for delivery
Edgy, appropriate & effective
E-creation understands how to communicate with children & young persons. We involve the children & young persons in the design process through regular feedback sessions & outbound communications with the children & young persons (e.g. posters, Facebook posts, Twitter communications, etc).┬áThis provides clear documented proof why a specific design is used (which was useful in the case of SYPC, where a primarily male audience chose a pink logo!)
Please have a look at┬áour PDF┬áof our youth marketing services.